Steel manufacturer Fielders has announced the enhancement of its Finesse range of exterior cladding profiles as a result of ongoing product development and testing
This has provided the company with the opportunity to update the capabilities of the Finesse product, which Fielders national specification manager Tony Jamieson says means enhanced performance ability, as well as material and installation savings.
“The construction industry is always looking for ways to streamline the construction process without compromising result and quality. This consequently involves re-testing and re-developing products to maintain ongoing confidence in the performance, manufacture and product advocacy in the market,” says Tony.
“It’s important to us that Finesse continues to be recognised as a leading steel façade among our industry networks and customers, while also having this product recognised among prospective stakeholders as a desirable option for their future projects.”
Fielders Finesse is made from Australian steel and can be tailored to various product requirements, It offers a versatile, innovative and striking wall-cladding option that transforms monotonous walls into stunning steel designs.
The range has been rigorously tested to ensure compliance with Australian Standards for both Cyclonic and non-Cyclonic conditions, while Fielders’ full scale, NATA accredited laboratory testing provides confidence in the range’s constant performance and compliance with the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
The Fielders Finesse range consists of the following five profiles:
- Neo-roman is a traditional profile designed and suited to contemporary structures and on stately heritage buildings. It’s available in 275mm to 475mm cover width.
- Shadowline 205 can be installed both vertically and horizontally as smooth roofing or walling façade and is available in 275mm to 475mm cover width.
- Prominence offers a bold and striking appearance and is available in 265mm to 465mm cover widths.
- Boulevard are flat, wide panels coupled with the recessed joins to deliver a contemporary walling façade design solution that is available in a wide range of colours and finishes. It’s available in 285mm to 485mm cover widths.
- Grandeur has a curving capability, while also encompassing clean lines and is available in 325mm to 525mm cover widths.