Coates launches Greener Choices range of equipment
Coates, Australia’s leading equipment hire and solutions provider, has launched the Coates Greener Choices range of products for its customers.
Underpinned by the Circular Economy concept, the Coates Greener Choices range offers customers tangible opportunities for customers to reduce emissions, improve efficiencies and commit to best practice environmental sustainability standards.
“Coates Greener Choices range offers customers tangible opportunities to reduce emissions, improve efficiencies and commit to best practice environmental sustainability standards,” Coates chief executive Murray Vitlich says.
“We are committed to further developing our Greener Choice range of equipment and solutions and recognise that the criteria for inclusion in this range will continue to evolve as the industry advances and new technologies emerge.”
Coates has unveiled a number of more sustainable equipment and solutions, available as part of the Greener Choices range, which will help the company and its customers achieve Net Zero, including:
- Electric and hybrid boom and scissor lifts
- Greener lighting solutions, including solar-powered, hybrid and portable LED options
- Electric, lithium-ion battery-powered forklifts and warehousing equipment
- Stage 5 low diesel particulate emission engine forklifts and telehandlers
- Large range of battery-powered hand tools
- Blended Biodiesel, up to B7, for all Coates’ diesel engine-powered plant and equipment.
In addition, later this year, Coates is launching the revolutionary Quadshore 150 propping system, the world’s lightest propping system. Developed in conjunction with leading researchers from Monash University, the lightweight, heavy-duty propping structure is more environmentally sustainable than conventional propping systems. As it is made with higher-grade steel, there is less material used in its manufacture and less energy is required for its transportation.