Going Paperless, For Tradies Webinar
Are you sick of headaches that come with running your trades business using paper? Or perhaps you’re ready to start using more technology, but don’t know where to start. Well, this is the webinar for you.
Dan Pollard will be hosting a webinar, Going Paperless, for Tradies, on Wednesday July 15 with Xero’s NZ Director, Danielle Ball.
What: Going Paperless, for Tradies webinar with Fergus software and Xero
When: Wednesday 15th July 2020, 10am AEST 12pm NZST
Duration: Around 60 minutes
Join Dan Pollard, Founder of Fergus and veteran tradie and special guest, Danielle Ball, Director of Education, NZ, Xero as they discuss what trades business owners should tackle when making this operational change. They will cover:
- Common accounting hurdles and how to overcome these
- What a great accountant can help you with
- The P&L Calculator and Executive Summary Report
- The Xero and Fergus integration
- They will also share available resources and answer your live questions.