2020 Gyprockers Choice Awards winners
The “I’m a Gyprocker Awards 2020” have been slightly altered this year in light of the COVID-19 pandemic but saw double the amount of entries over last year from CSR Gyprock contractors around Australia.
The campaign was created to recognise and reward the work by Australian craftsmen who use Gyprock’s range of products. People tag CSR Gyprock on Instagram using the #ImAGyprocker and they can then enter the competition online.
Focusing locally, CSR Gyprock started its search for the industry’s best local plasterers in their communities. Each Gyprock Trade store, plus specialist distributors and so on can receive bragging rights and a bounty of product and team merchandise worth close to $1,000.
“Displaying a tremendous amount of skill and expertise, these Gyprockers proved they know how to produce amazing work with the product, showcasing innovative, fluid designs and a forward-thinking approach to plastering,” Gyprock general manager of marketing, CSR Lightweight systems Troy Green says.
The five state winners also won bragging rights as well as over $5,000 worth of prizes each from Makita, HB Fuller, Intex, Trademark and Wallboard tools.
The winners are:
- VIC/TAS: Geoff Stephenson, GR & T Plasterers PTY LTD, Yarra District Health Care Centre
- SA/NT: Beau McCready, NT Walls and Ceilings, Darwin Convention Centre
- WA: Clinton Kimes, CK Ceilings WA, Wembley Project Westyle
- QLD: Andrew Sheean, Andrew Sheean Plastering, Gloucester, Deebing Heights
- NSW/ACT: Steven Hinton, Hinton Linings PTY LTD, Hyde Park
For further information, follow this link or visit the Gyprock Instagram and Facebook pages.